BT Doesn't Show External References when configuring items
Chris
2007-04-05 17:55:15 UTC
I have a BizTalk solution where my orchestrations are in one assembly,
schemas in another, piplines in another, and maps in another. In my
orchestrations project, I have successfully added references to by maps and
schemas projects.

In one of my orchestrations, I have construct message with a map. When I
configure the shape with the (existing) map name (using "select from
referneced assembly"...), none of my maps from my maps project show up. I
have the same problem when creating multi-part message types (when I pick
Type->Schemas->Select from referenced assembly) it can't find the references
to my projects with the schema in them).

Anybody know why this is?

Thanks,

Chris
Jan Eliasen
2007-04-06 18:38:01 UTC
Post by Chris
I have a BizTalk solution where my orchestrations are in one assembly,
schemas in another, piplines in another, and maps in another. In my
orchestrations project, I have successfully added references to by maps and
schemas projects.
In one of my orchestrations, I have construct message with a map. When I
configure the shape with the (existing) map name (using "select from
referneced assembly"...), none of my maps from my maps project show up. I
have the same problem when creating multi-part message types (when I pick
Type->Schemas->Select from referenced assembly) it can't find the references
to my projects with the schema in them).
Try compiling the solution - it will probably fail, but probably, the
items will now show up.
--
eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk

Private email: ***@eliasen.dk
Benjamin Goeltz
2007-04-08 19:36:01 UTC
Hey Chris,
I would bet this problem has to do with Visual Studio. I've seen cases
where it seems to cache version / references of assemblies. I would try
removing the references, delete any versions of the assemblies in the GAC,
re-add the references, and re-build the solution.
Hope this helps.
--
Cheers,
Benjamin
Chris
Benjamin Goeltz
Chris
Benjamin Goeltz
Chris
Saravana Kumar
2007-05-09 12:49:03 UTC
This post from Yossi Dahan might be helpful to you

http://www.sabratech.co.uk/blogs/yossidahan/2006/12/message-does-not-show-up-in-transform.html
--
Regards,
Saravana Kumar